1 / 14
Our Premier helicopter flights from Queenstown are for those seeking something a little more special. The highlight of all these luxury helicopter tours has to be shutting down on a remote alpine peak to take some time out, enjoying a delicious picnic and wine. Perfect for couples and groups of up to 6 looking to celebrate a special occasion.
Discover iconic Milford Sound then fly the length of the sound to the Tasman sea and the wild West Coast.
Experience the vastness of Doubtful Sound with a gourmet lunch in remote alpine wilderness.
Circle the icons of the Southern Alps in one day including Mt Cook and Fox & Franz Josef glaciers.
Visit Stewart Island by helicopter on a day trip including private guided tour or stay overnight.
Premier Scenic Flights | Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters, 35 Lucas Place, Frankton, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Located at Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 8km from Central Queenstown. Courtesy coach available for pick ups from all Queenstown accommodation
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,340.00 - $2,055.00|
- Other charges:
- Private Charter rates available on request
- Further pricing information:
- We recommend that you select a date at the start of your stay in Queenstown so that if flights are delayed due to inclement weather we have time to rebook you on an alternative day.