1 / 4
Lake Roxburgh Lodge is situated at the end of the Roxburgh Gorge Trail. It is a perfect location. The lodge provides high-quality, comfortable accommodation in a relaxing environment. You will be well-rested before you start your amazing Roxburgh Gorge cycling journey. The package included two nights accommodation, transport to the Alexandra end of the trail, jet boat transfer, your bike, helmet and repair puncture kit, two evening dinners and breakfasts at the lodge and a packed lunch for your cycling journey. A trail map, passport and maintenance tag showing your support for the volunteers that have built this wonderful trail are all included.
Roxburgh Gorge Trail Cycling Experience - Self-Guided, Tamblyn Drive, Lake Roxburgh, Roxburgh, Central Otago, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 116km to Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- The start of the Roxburgh Gorge Trail is 1km from Lake Roxburgh Lodge
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- The price is per couple. E-bikes available on request with an additional charge.
- Further pricing information:
- The prices include GST and are valid until 30 September 2019. Please note that accommodation can be upgraded to a superior king spa studio for an additional $110. Ask us about our other upgrades.