1 / 7
Set amidst 5 hectares of vineyard, stone ruins and water gardens, with stunning panoramic views of Lake Hayes and mountains, Stoneridge Lodge offers boutique luxury accommodation with a unique ambience.
Constructed with recycled materials, including Church and bridge beams, Welsh slate, Jarrah and Kauri timbers, Stoneridge has 3 beautifully furnished rooms in the lodge each featuring private balcony or veranda, ensuite, satellite TV, DVD & stereo system. Plus a private cottage complete with open fire and outdoor hot tub, ideal for honeymooners or a romantic getaway.
Lodge facilities include a private guest lounge with open fire, well stocked guest fridge, lap pool and free wireless internet. Gourmet dinner by arrangement.
Stoneridge Estate, 756 State Highway 6, Lake Hayes, RD 1, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 9 kms (10 mins) from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 14.5 kms (15 mins drive) from centre of Queenstown
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$510.00 - $645.00|
- Other charges:
- Rates are based on room type and whether single or double occupancy. Please contact us for exact costing. All tariffs are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are exclusive of GST of 15%. Rates are subject to confirmation at time of booking. Reservations on New Zealand statutory holidays will attract a 15% surcharge.
- Further pricing information:
- Check in from 2.30pm and check out by 11.00am. Due to the inherent risks to children on the estate, children under 10 years of age are not catered for unless part of a ‘Lodge Booking.’