Situated in the beautiful, rugged Ruapehu District, on the banks of the Whanganui River with trout fishing, swimming, canoeing and nature walks close by.
Thirty-five minutes from Whakapapa ski fields and the famous Tongariro Crossing. Set among mature native trees in five acres of park-like grounds.
Accommodation for every budget from tent sites to self-contained family units.
Well-equipped communal kitchen with modern stoves, microwaves, fridge and TV. Internet kiosk and wireless internet. Phone, fax, and guest laundry.
Clean ablution block and showers that are not metered! Free gas BBQ for guest use.
Taumarunui Holiday Park, 487 Totara St, Taumarunui, Manunui, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am-10.00pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Waste Station
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus service operates in Taumarunui 4km away. Free pickup and drop-off on request
- Proximity to town:
- 4km south of Taumarunui township
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$18.00 - $90.00|
- Other charges:
- $5 per infant, $10 per child, $19 per extra adult in cabin accommodation
- Further pricing information:
- Your credit card will be charged at the time your booking is confirmed but this is a manual process and may take 5-10 days to show on your account Bookings only confirmed by receipt of full payment or deposit (by negotiation and for groups or bookings of more than 2 days) Rates are subject to change without prior notification and therefore may vary from published media Children are 13 yrs and under Infants are 5 yrs and under