1 / 7
Discover a tranquil oasis nestled in the heart of the scenic Coromandel Peninsula, and bask in the revitalising serenity of one of New Zealand’s most unique destinations. Luxuriate in the therapeutic waters of our Geo-Thermal mineral pools, surrounded by lush native bush and the peaceful sounds of running water and birdsong. Experience the pure decadence of having delicious cocktails and dining delivered directly to you poolside while you soak, or pamper yourself with a massage or one of the many other tempting treatments offered at our indulgent day spa. The Lost Spring is the perfect getaway for a day of relaxation and indulgence and offers the perfect opportunity to retreat from the world and enjoy a truly transformative experience.
The Lost Spring Whitianga, 121A Cook Drive, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Sunday - Thursday: 9.30am - 6pm, Friday and Saturday: 9.30am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minutes drive to Whitianga Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes to intercity buses in Whitianga.
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes Walking distance to town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $900.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Towel Hire $5.00/ Locker Hire $4.00/ Robe Hire $15.00
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 14 are not permitted into the Thermal Pools. Children over 14 and under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.