1 / 6
The Lost Spring offers a unique experience located on New Zealand’s Pacific Coastline, on The Coromandel Peninsula.
Relax in luxury Thermal Pools filled 100% pure mineral thermal waters flowing from a spring 600 meters below the earth’s surface. Soak in hand-sculpted pools and enjoy soothing waterfalls amongst tropical surroundings. Enjoy poolside service whilst you soak in the 16,000 year old therapeutic waters.
Revitalize in the Day Spa with a variety of beauty and relaxation treatments. Let yourself be pampered by an international team of therapists at our first class Day Spa set in the tree tops.
Experience delicious cuisine with lagoon-side views, share a platter with friends or simply drop by for a coffee in a unique setting.
The Lost Spring, 121A Cook Drive, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Mon - Fri & Sundays: 9.30am - 6pm, Saturdays: 9.30am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minutes drive to Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes to Buses in town
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes Walking distance to town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $70.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Towel Hire $4.00/ Locker Hire $4.00/ Robe Hire $15.00
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 14 are not permitted into the Thermal Pools. Children over 14 and under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.