1 / 7
Enjoy a welcoming visit to Russell, 2 minutes from the beach and Russell’s restaurants. Relax with views of the bay and wharf from the deck of our beautifully restored 1910 villa or from your spacious suite in the guest cottage.
Quality accommodation with en-suite, continental or full cooked breakfast comprising Northlands freshest produce, served al fresco on the deck. Villa Russell is a boutique bed and breakfast nestled just 200 metres from the wharf and beach with panoramic views over the bay.
A short walk gets you to Long Bay surf beach or up to historic Flagstaff Hill. Charters on our 11.6m yacht Kingfisher can be arranged to sail the Bay of Islands. Off street parking also provided.
Villa Russell, 2 Little Queen Street, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 Minutes to Kerikeri Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- short ferry ride across the Bay to Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 200 metres from the centre of the village, beaches and restaurants
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
- Other charges:
- $30 per night for an additional rollaway bed for a child