1 / 13
At this prestigious Park Street address guests will feel relaxed amongst the alpine surrounds, while also enjoying the convenient 15 minute flat lakefront stroll to central Queenstown.
Boasting great features for the perfect Queenstown holiday: spa pool, sauna, outdoor fireplace, BBQ and postcard views of the many mountains peaks and Lake Wakatipu.
The five bedrooms all have floor to ceiling windows to maximise the natural light or views, built-in or walk-in wardrobes and their own ensuite.
Practicalities include free WiFi, double garage with internal access, under floor heating, electric blinds and full laundry facilities.
Architecturally designed and with top quality finishes throughout, this house will certainly "wow"!
Lakehouse Joela, 176 Park Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 5pm office hours; on-call 24/7
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 7 km; 12 minute drive
- Proximity to town:
- 1.3 km; 10-15 minute walk
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$1,750.00 - $3,250.00|
- Other charges:
- $200 spa pool fee (if you wish to use it)
- Further pricing information:
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Seasonal rates and minimum night stays required dependent on time of the year. Rates include GST, all linens, exit clean and WiFi. 25% deposit required to confirm.