1 / 3
• Round trip transport transfer for safety responsibility and accountability.
• No traffic worries and woes of parking or availability.
• Safety brief of preparedness, awareness, and equipment.
• Commentary with local knowledge and stories.
• Naturally our Māori blessings.
• FREE Team Photo for Safety and Fun.
• FREE use of Walking Poles.
• FREE celebratory drink received at the end.
• Department of Conservation Concessionaire Approved.
-We contribute to the Tongariro National Park and YOU will to.
• Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018.
• QualMark Visitors Transport Awarded.
• Gold 100% Pure NZ.
• Authentic local family business of Māori descent established 2012.
• Tiaki Promise.
Caring for you and the land.
Backyard Tours Backyard Tours Tongariro Alpine Crossing Turangi transfers, Te Takinga St, Turangi, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Turangi to Taupō Airport 50km
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Turangi 500m
- Proximity to town:
- Turangi to Tongariro 50km
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $60.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Late fee more than 10 minutes a fee of $20.00 per person is applicable at a minimum of two persons.
- Further pricing information:
- Children 12yrs & under must be accompanied with an adult, ask management if necessary. Age restriction is for awareness and safety first. Prices are subject to change without notice at any one time. Agent booking fees’ may be applicable. If any medical concerns please seek advice from a legal Practitioner before attempting any ‘outdoor’ activities. Outdoor activities of participation and of any own vehicle parking is at your own risk. Notify us if not to participate with any photography.