1 / 7
Sightseeing: Sit back and enjoy a chairlift ride to 1649m. Enjoy world famous views over the Wakatipu basin and back to the divide of the Southern Alps. It’s Queenstown’s new view, suitable for all and perfect for families or maybe even an iconic wedding photo! Take a short hike to the summit for the perfect panorama. While you are up on top of the world take a guided hike out to the Skippers Ridge or go at your own pace and take one of our picnic hampers along with you.
Mountain Biking: Bring your own bike or rent on mountain. The Coronet DH is renown as a good challenging ride against the Coronet XC on Rocky Gully that is a blue run and suitable for both uphill and downhill riding.
Coronet Peak - Summer Mountain Experience, Coronet Peak Rd, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 11am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 24 km, 31 minutes' drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 16 km, 20 minutes' drive from Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$30.00 - $60.00|
(10 year(s) and under)
|$15.00 - $35.00|
- Other charges:
- Youth rate applies to 11-17 years and to Seniors 65-74yrs. Prices subject to change.
- Further pricing information:
- Opening hours are subject to weather. Terms and conditions apply see website for full details.