1 / 7
Kaituna Cascades was the original company to explore and open up Rotorua's mighty Kaituna River and the now legendary 7 meter waterfall - a long standing achievement and one we are very proud of
Kaituna Cascades continues to be the best, is always fun and most importantly strives to be the safest company on the river.
Our super friendly staff are all hand picked due to their love of the outdoors and years of river experience in both extreme kayaking and white water rafting.
Since being established in 1991, we are still locally owned and operated.
We offer river rafting trips daily on the Kaituna River (Okere River), and seasonal trips on the Waiora, and Rangitaiki River.
So come join us for a truly thrilling rafting adventure!
Kaituna Cascades Rafting Company , 18 Okere Falls Road, Okere Falls, Rotorua. , Okere Falls, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minute drive from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minute drive from central Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$85.00 - $140.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Use promo code CASCADES to get $10 Kaituna River Rafting Trips! - You must be 13+ years to join this experience. - Your safety is our No.1 priority at Kaituna Cascades. If for any reason we feel safety is compromised we reserve the right to cancel any trip or person. - Any river trip carries a degree of risk - participants must be aware that while safety is paramount Kaituna Cascades cannot 100% guarantee your safety. Please see our website for terms.