1 / 5
Fantastic longer term accommodation for working backpackers and also a center for discovery.
The Wharf Hub is a place for both being and for doing, a place for both inner restoration and helping others, a place to discover what inspires you.
The Wharf Hub offers good clean inexpensive 'ship shape' accommodation, ii is also an active retreat offering different experiences, like standing in awe before a 2000 year old burial tree named Taketakerau. These are listed on our web site.
The house has full cooking facilities, four bedrooms, a boat house, two bathrooms and decks aplenty. Places to mingle and spaces to retreat.
What you gain from your stay you can take away.
The Wharf Hub, 1 High Street, Opotiki, Eastland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Opotiki has a grass runway airport and helicopter landing zone
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk to township
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Only minimum weekly rate of $130 a week per person available.
- Further pricing information:
- The Wharf Hub is primarily set up for working holiday visa holders. Weekly rate of $130 a week (2019) per person payable in advance applies. Guests must be working for this rate to apply.