Waiheke Dive & Snorkel is an exciting SCUBA and Snorkelling business located on Waiheke, just 35mins ferry from Auckland CBD!
We're the perfect place for you to try SCUBA, join one of our guided snorkelling tours or simply hire some snorkelling equipment and explore for yourself! Waiheke was votes one of the top 10 places in the world to visit by Lonely Planet in 2016, and has plenty to offer any visitor!
Our team of friendly PADI Instructors love showing you all the marine life that lives here in NZs waters! We keep our groups nice and small so that you get the very best experience possible.
We're exploring 7 days a week, so just drop us an email, give us a call or simply walk into our shop and we'll take you on an adventure!
Waiheke Dive and Snorkel, 40 Hobson Terrace, Onetangi,, , Waiheke Island, Auckland, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9 to 5, 7 days a week!
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 35 mins by ferry from Auckland CBD
- Proximity to town:
- We're right in the heart of Oneroa, Waiheke Island
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$69.99 - $199.99|
- Other charges:
- None - all the gear for Try Dives and Snorkel Tours included!
- Further pricing information:
- Please see https://www.waihekedive.com/pages/terms-conditions