1 / 10
This trip takes in the upper west coast featuring lots of additional sightseeing at places of geological and historical interest. It is a great trip for those wanting to get off the tourist trail and see the wild west coast, as well as enjoying some great cycle rides along the way.
Featuring native forest and wild coastline along the West Coast Wilderness Trail, climb to the treetops and admire the forest from above at the Treetop Walkway, visit the spectacular Hokitika Gorge, enjoy cycle rides at Charleston, Cape Foulwind and Moana, learn the gold mining, logging and farming history of our early pioneers, explore the small towns of Punakaiki, Reefton and Blackball, visit a dairy farm and share morning tea with the Coates family.
Bike the West Coast Wilderness & Beyond Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Optional bike hire $190; ebike hire $ 450, single supplement $415
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 30 days prior to departure.