1 / 5
Space Place's stunning full-dome planetarium shows bring the magic to life! Each show includes a live presentation of the night sky over New Zealand.
Explore the exhibition to find out how space technology is influencing life here on earth and take a look at the southern skies through the historic Thomas Cooke telescope.
Space Place is housed in Carter Observatory, New Zealand’s longest-serving national observatory. The Observatory is named after Charles Rooking Carter, an English immigrant who gifted £2,240 from his estate to the Royal Society of New Zealand.
Space Place at Carter Observatory, 40 Salamanca Road (top of the Cable Car), Kelburn, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6140, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Hours Tuesday & Friday 4pm to 11pm, Saturday 10am to 11pm & Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Approximately 20 minutes drive, 9.2km
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Wellington Railway Station 7 minutes drive, 2.6km direct route
- Jarak ke kota:
- A short 10 minute cable car ride from Lambton Quay to the top of the Cable Car
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Senior & Student $10, Under four years: Free