1 / 2
Hamilton Golf Club and St Andrews Golf Course, is one of New Zealands premier golf clubs. St Andrews strives to be the provider of golf and lifestyle experiences in the region, primarily catering for its members, the visiting golf enthusiast and its local community.
Hamilton Golf Club is the venue for the annual 72 Hole Waikato Strokeplay, the annual Perry Pro-am & has hosted the New Zealand Amateur & in 2010 the Queen Sirikit.
The St Andrews Golf Course is located on the northern side of Hamilton so is only just over an hours drive from central Auckland making it a great course to visit on your days off. It is just a few minutes drive from the centre of the city and has a well stocked pro shop and full bar and catering facilities.
Hamilton Golf Club at St Andrews, St Andrews Terrace, St Andrews, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Pro shop open 8am to 5pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 minutes drive Hamilton airport, 90 minutes drive Auckland airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 10 minutes drive from coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes drive from the CBD
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$30.00 - $50.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Clubs, trunders and electric carts available for hire