1 / 3
Hamilton Golf Club is one of New Zealand's premier golf clubs, welcoming members, the visiting golf enthusiast and its locals for golf or a relaxing coffee in MatteBlack Cafe.
Hamilton Golf Club is the venue for the annual Perry Classic Pro-am, and the North Island Under 19 Championship.
Located in the suburb of St Andrews on the northern side of Hamilton the course is only just over an hours drive from central Auckland making it a great course to visit on your days off. It is just a few minutes drive from the centre of the city. Pro Drive operate the pro shop, offering NZPGA Coaching, hire clubs, trundlers and golf carts.
Hamilton Golf Club at St Andrews, St Andrews Terrace, St Andrews, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Pro shop open 8am to 5pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes drive Hamilton airport, 90 minutes drive Auckland airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from the CBD, near The Base Shopping centre Te Rapa
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$60.00 - $75.00|
- Other charges:
- Clubs, trunders and electric carts available for hire