1 / 9
The Lookout is a very special property. Situated on pristine native forest in Peel Forest Park, home to delightful native birds, waterfalls and mountains.
From the top deck you're in the tree tops, with views all the way to the ocean. From the lower decks you're nestled in the forest, with even more stunning views.
Secluded, private, warm, clean and comfortable. Here you relax and unwind, in total privacy. A stream runs through the property with pretty wooden bridges, and mature forest. Take a soak in the bath, listen to the birdsong, or stargaze at the brilliant night sky.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and larger groups. All linen and an exit clean is included. Beds are made up for your arrival.
The Lookout Peel Forest, 25 Lookout Road, Peel Forest, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1.5 hours to Christchurch Airport, 45 mins to Timaru Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 20 Minutes to Geraldine township
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes drive to Peel Forest Restaurant and Store, and 20 minutes drive to Geraldine township
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$260.00 - $570.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Please enquire about our long term rates.