1 / 9
The Lookout is a very special property. Situated on pristine native forest in Peel Forest Park, home to delightful native birds, waterfalls and mountains.
From the top deck you're in the tree tops, with views all the way to the ocean. From the lower decks you're nestled in the forest, with even more stunning views.
Secluded, private, warm, clean and comfortable. Here you relax and unwind, in total privacy. A stream runs through the property with pretty wooden bridges, and mature forest. Take a soak in the bath, listen to the birdsong, or stargaze at the brilliant night sky.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and larger groups. All linen and an exit clean is included. Beds are made up for your arrival.
The Lookout Peel Forest, 25 Lookout Road, Peel Forest, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 1.5 hours to Christchurch Airport, 45 mins to Timaru Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 Minutes to Geraldine township
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes drive to Peel Forest Restaurant and Store, and 20 minutes drive to Geraldine township
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$320.00 - $545.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Please enquire about our long term rates.