1 / 26
Quality self contained & self catering 2 & 3 bedroom cottages and studio unit. Tom, Dick & Harry are our resident alpacas, 4 pet lambs, 2 friendly cows and free range chickens that are happy to supply fresh eggs each morning for breakfast. The 15m swimming pool is heated between Oct & Apr and there's an adventure playground for children.
Ideal for those wanting to sit back and relax on the deck of contemporary Cottage. Havelock North Village has beautiful boutiques, vibrant cafes and restaurants.
A variety of wineries an easy drive in any direction. Hastings is just 3km away and Napier is just 20km. Central to local beaches, Splash Planet, Gannet Colony and golf courses. Bikes available.
Come stay with us - you won't want to leave.
Cottages on St Andrews, 14 St Andrews Road, Havelock North, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, 4130, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 / 7
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 25km to Napier/Hastings Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3km to Intercity Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- less than 1km to Havelock North Village and 3km to Hastings City Centre
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$175.00 - $510.00|
- Further pricing information:
- From 1 May to 19 October we offer a "Stay for 3 - Pay for 2" special. This is not available over special event or holiday weekends.