1 / 5
We operate day tours from Rotorua and Tauranga and offer a signature
8 - day tour across both islands.
Foris eco-tours has put together a package visiting a stunning array of land, wetland and oceanic sites in order to showcase as many unique New Zealand bird species as possible in an action packed 8 days.
The highlights of a kiwi birding trip of a lifetime
• Experience 2 pelagic trips
• 3 chances to see wild kiwi
• See 1000’s of bar-tailed godwits that make the longest known non-stop flight of any migrant, flying 11,000 km from Alaska.
NZ's Best Birding, 1167 Fenton st, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- Varies depending on activities
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$349.00 - $7,500.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$95.00 - $6,000.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum 2 people, All tours include lunch, guides, transfers, concession fees. *8 - day tour is all inclusive (see website for details).