1 / 6
Take an underwater journey through the world famous SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland and discover a diverse collection of aquatic life up close.
See the world’s largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony display, the world’s biggest species of stingray and New Zealand’s largest collection of sharks. Journey through a unique Southern Ocean experience and marvel at our amazing new live jellyfish display and visit the magical Seahorse Kingdom where you’ll find the world’s only display of Spiny Sea Dragons, all this and much, much more.
For the adventurous we have thrilling Shark Adventures, snorkel in our Shark Cage, or dive cage free with Shark Dive Xtreme.
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland, 23 Tamaki Drive , Orakei , Auckland Central, Auckland, 1071, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am - 5.00pm daily (last admission 4.00pm)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes approx
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes drive from central Auckland, free shuttle service hourly.
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from central Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Under 3's free admission. Online bookings receive 10% discount. Family Passes are available online only.