1 / 5
Take an underwater journey through the world famous SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland and discover a diverse collection of aquatic life up close.
See the world’s largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony display, the world’s biggest species of stingray and New Zealand’s largest collection of sharks. Journey through a unique Southern Ocean experience and marvel at our amazing live jellyfish display, find out how we work with rescued sea turtles and visit the magical Seahorse Kingdom where you’ll find the world’s only display of Spiny Sea Dragons, all these and more.
For the adventurous we have thrilling Shark Cage Adventure, snorkel in our Shark Cage; Penguin Passport where you can get into our penguin enclosure, get up close and personal with
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland, 23 Tamaki Drive , Orakei , Auckland Central, Auckland, 1071, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am - 5.00pm daily (last admission 4.00pm)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes approx
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes drive from central Auckland, free shuttle service hourly.
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from central Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Under 3's free admission. Online bookings receive 10-20% discount. Family Passes are available online only.