1 / 5
Mangaweka Adventure Co (MAC) is located at Awastone, 143 Ruahine Rd, Mangaweka halfway between Taupo and Wellington, only 1km off SH1. We specialise in quality family fun river adventures that range from 1 hour to 4 days.
The "PG" Rafting Trip departs 3 times daily and takes about 1 hour on the river and another 30 minutes of logistics. Kids starting from 3 years old are welcome to join. It is a fun adventure. A perfect way to break up the drive on SH1.
Or why not extend your stay? Amaze yourself with the natural beauty of the Rangitikei River. Wilderness Journeys travel over 2 - 3 days through 80 meter gorges and stunning scenery. We provide the friendly professional guides, all the gear and all the delicious food during your journey.
Mangaweka Adventure Company, 143 Ruahine Road, Mangaweka, Manawatu, 4797, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 9am - 5pm, Winter 10am - 3pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- MAC is approximately 1 hour from Palmerston North airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We are happy to pick you up from the village of Mangaweka where buses can drop you off under the DC3.
- Proximity to town:
- MAC's base is at Awastone - 1km off SH1 along the Rangitikei River.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$90.00 - $700.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$75.00 - $500.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- All trips require a minimum of 2 people. Security deposits are required upon booking.