Oinako is a gorgeous historic home offering Bed and Breakfast accommodation in the charming township of Akaroa. Lovingly restored, Oinako features beautiful period details, superb harbour views and peaceful surroundings.
Our rooms are elegantly styled with lovely outlooks and deluxe ensuites. Leisurely breakfasts are enjoyed in the original dining room overlooking the garden. Perfectly located on the edge of the harbour; the main pier, shops and restaurants are a two-minute stroll away.
Oinako Bed & Breakfast, 99 Beach Road, Akaroa, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 85km to Christchurch airport. Please allow one and a half hours for the drive.
- Proximity to town:
- A two-minute walk to the main wharf, shops and restaurants.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$295.00 - $350.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Check In Time: Usual check in time is from 2.00 pm onwards. Please advise your estimated time of arrival. Check Out Time: Check out time is 10.30 am. Room Occupancy: Maximum number of guests per room is two. Dietary Requirements: Please advise any dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking. Oinako Bed and Breakfast enjoys a completely smoke free environment. Smoking is only permitted outside in the garden and car park areas