1 / 4
Come hunt with us in beautiful New Zealand. The Spey Creek Trophy Hunting ranch offers an exclusive opportunity to hunt in a naturally controlled environment. We specialize in free-range and game estate trophy hunting for red stag, tahr, fallow, elk and chamois, and invite you to make the journey to our private ranch in Kaikoura so you can experience firsthand why a day at our “office” is really just a day in paradise.
You’ll find that quality and customer service is our number one objective. We make it a point to personally guide our guests and ensure that all of their needs are being met. Spey Creek is proud of its zero waste policy and sustainable environmental practice.
Spey Creek Trophy Hunting, 540 Spey Forrest Road, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.5 hours to Christchurch. We offer a pick up service.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1 hour to Kaikoura
- Proximity to town:
- Kaikoura is aproximately 1 hours drive
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$6,000.00 - $25,000.00|
- Other charges:
- We personalise every trip so prices vary. There is a daily rate plus trophy fees
- Further pricing information:
- Every trip is tailored to the clients needs therefore individual quotes are necessary. A deposit is required at the time of the booking and all remaining costs are to be paid in full 30 days before the hunt is taken.