1 / 9
In 2015, the Te Ara Hura walking track opened on Waiheke Island. Our guided walk takes five days, in 15–25km segments. We can, however, customise this package to shorten the segments, or to complete the walk in just four days. Please contact us if you are interested in these options.
This tour is only available to groups, with a minimum of six people. Get your friends together, bring your walking group and spend a few days completing a unique adventure.
Each day you will be transported to the start point for the day and you will be picked up at the end and returned to your accommodation. Your guide will walk with you.
A custom itinerary can be planned and costs are dependent on your requirements, size of group and length of stay.
Walking By Nature - Waiheke Te Ara Hura 5 Day Walk, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 minutes by ferry to city centre, then 40 minutes to Auckland Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 35 minutes by ferry to downtown Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Ferry travel and accommodation not included.
- Further pricing information:
- Lunches, snacks, daily transport to track, and assistance with accommodation provided. Cancellation fees apply to individuals and/or the entire group. Any reduction in numbers may require a re-quote. An immediate deposit is required to hold a booking with the balance due 28 days prior to travel.