1 / 15
Combine a lake cruise of Lake Wakatipu aboard the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, with a horse trek across rolling farmland.
Join our experienced guides for a leisurely trek (duration 40 minutes) amidst stunning scenery to an outlook offering spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. On returning to the stables, enjoy a country-style morning or afternoon tea, admire the Colonel's Homestead and its lakeside gardens.
- Suitable for riders of all ability levels.
- Includes return cruise on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- Morning/afternoon tea served in the Colonel's Homestead
Walter Peak Horse Treks - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre,, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street,, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Trips depart 10am, 12noon and 2pm.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop’ at Walter Peak.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2019 and are per person and based on a Walter Peak Horse Trek departing Queenstown. Weight restriction of 100kg per rider applies. Minimum age 7 yrs, min height 120cm. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.