1 / 2
1 / 7
Have you ever experienced the thrill of flying in a floatplane?
Experience the exhilarating sensation of taking off from, and landing on water with Taupo's Floatplane.
We offer a variety of floatplane tours exploring the magnificence of the snow capped volcanoes of the world heritage Tongariro National Park, Rotorua and Mt Tarawera, Huka Falls and Lake Taupo.
Alternatively, take a spectacular flight to the Hidden valley of Orakei Korako. Experience vistas so breathtaking they will never be forgotten.
Taupo's Floatplane, Ferry Road, Taupo Boat Harbour, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am until 4.00pm winter. 8.30am until 6.00pm summer
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 km from Taupo Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minute walk
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute walk from Taupo town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$109.00 - $830.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$54.50 - $415.00|
- Further pricing information:
- All flights are subject to weather conditions permitting. All flights do require a minimum of two adult fares. Weight restrictions may apply. Current prices are valid for individuals up to 110Kg