1 / 5
Just 5km north of Greymouth is NZ's top ATV adventure for all ages, through native NZ rainforest, muddy trails, creeks and hills.
Adult and child quad bikes, 1-, 2- and 4-seater buggies offer an excellent opportunity to experience the heart of the West Coast forest, narrow winding trails, water and puddles that resemble small lakes. Tracks range from beginners to experienced.
No experience needed and wet weather gear is available.
Kid's quads are available from 12yrs+
Buggy drivers 16yrs+ passengers all ages
For something unique try the ex-military Hagglund. Seating 15, you'll stay dry and warm while the Hagglund takes you close up through gorgeous native forest scenery. Suitable for the whole family.
A cafe and Quilt Shop is onsite.
On Yer Bike! Offroad Adventures Ltd, 511 State Highway 6 , Greymouth, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8:30am to 5pm, 7 days. Later in summer by arrangement. Night tours by arrangement.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes from Hokitika domestic airport, 3 1/2 hours from Christchurch International airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes from Greymouth coaches and Tranz Alpine Train station
- Proximity to town:
- 5km north of Greymouth on State Highway 6
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$50.00 - $210.00|
(12 year(s) and under)
|$35.00 - $150.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- $25 for souvenir CD of photos from tour (optional, and includes all members of the group at this price)
- Further pricing information:
- 10% discount for groups 10 pax +