1 / 3
Welcome to Rotorua Duck Tours, a unique Rotorua attraction offering amphibious sightseeing tours of Rotorua and it’s lakes area. Explore Rotorua's central city then head out to legendary Lake Tarawera. The Tarawera & Lakes tour includes 3 fun 'splashdowns' on some of Rotorua's most beautiful lakes.
Rotorua Duck Tours has different options to choose, from family groups through to couples and tour groups - there's something for everyone. The fun begins as soon as you climb aboard one of our amazing WWII Military Landing Craft (known as 'Ducks'), where you will meet your legendary ‘Conducktor’. Their knowledge, insights and commentary adds depth and fun to the tour.
Tarawera & Lakes Duck Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer - October through April 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 2.15pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are a only scenic 15 minute drive from the Rotorua International Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Proximity to town:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Suitable and fun for the entire family.