Pricing and Conditions

Adult $200.00 - $20000.00
Cancellation Policy angle-down

Bookings Advanced bookings are highly recommended to ensure you secure your opportunity to experience a world-class New Zealand adventure and to avoid the disappointment of guide/host unavailability. Bookings do fill fast, particularly for the months from October through to May. Bookings require a 30% deposit. (Accommodation & Trophy deposits may apply also). Payment methods to confirm your booking include - Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, cheque or cash. Credit Card payments incur a 5% surcharge Cancellations Trip cancellation policy: Trips cancelled within 6 weeks of trip commencement will incur a non refundable deposit. Trips cancelled more than 6 weeks prior to trip commencement incur a refund of 90% of the deposit amount. Leaving 10% of the deposit to cover admin fees etc. TNZAC reserves the right to cancel outdoor adventures under severe weather conditions where client safety and comfort is an issue. In the case of a trip being cancelled by the guide your deposit will be 50% refunded. Trips will be rescheduled where possible.

TripAdvisor traveler rating
TripAdvisor rating Based on 20 reviews


Undoubtedly fly fishing for trophy Brown and Rainbow Trout in New Zealand’s South Island is challenging yet incredibly rewarding. New Zealand rivers boast some of the most exciting dry fly and sight fishing in the world. This isn’t just fly fishing, this is hunting trout that will test your stalking and casting ability like never before. An expert guided trip is highly recommended when fly fishing New Zealand’s scenic South Island, having this professional local knowledge will take you a long way towards your dream fly fishing experience. Come and see what it feels like to challenge your fly fishing ability against some of the wildest trout in the world.

Opening times

Business hours:
Months of operation:
All months of the year


Looking for deals

TripAdvisor traveler rating
TripAdvisor rating Based on 20 reviews

The content on this page was created by Guided Fly-Fishing Experience

This website helps visitors connect with providers of great New Zealand tourism experiences. It is not intended to give any assurance that any particular provider meets certain quality standards or legal obligations. Please contact this business for more information. See also: terms of use(opens in new window).