1 / 2
Paragliding, Kite Surfing, Paramotoring and Speed Flying.
We offer high quality lessons and trips in NZ and overseas, from beginner to instructor level. Tandems and one-on-one lessons are great for first timers. All equipment can be provided.
Our shop offers a huge variety of equipment, both direct imports of the best brands from around the world and customised articles. On-site repair service, Wireless Internet connection and visitor services also available. NZ prices are very competitive.
Located conveniently arguably in the nicest area of Auckland, right next to wonderful kite surfing beaches and flying sites, you can reach us within minutes from Downtown Auckland, by car or by 10mins ferry ride. Or you can stay near us right on th
Wings & Waves Ltd, 26 Beresford Street, Bayswater, Devonport, Auckland, 0622, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- from 9 am
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- we use different sites around Auckland. Our base in on the North Shore, 35 mins from the airport. We use the site which suits the weather condition on the day best.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 mins by ferry from downtown. 20 mins by car
- Proximity to town:
- we use different sites around Auckland, most within 20 mins from downtown. We use the site which suits the weather condition on the day best.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$160.00 - $250.00|
- Other charges:
- If you don't have a wet suit for kitesurfing lessons, you may rent one for $10.
- Further pricing information:
- Paragliding and kitesurfing are weather dependent. We use different flying sites and kitesurfing beaches around Auckland, depending on the conditions on the day. Please call us at 9am on the day of your activity to check the conditions.