1 / 8
Travel aboard a luxury, glass-roofed coach and join a Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise to discover the unspoilt and remote wilderness of Fiordland National Park. Bottlenose dolphins are often encountered, fur seals bask on the rocks and, at times, rare penguins can be seen.
When the 'Fiordland Navigator' anchors for the night there is time for kayaking in sheltered waters or to go exploring in the vessel's tender craft (small boat).
Accommodation options - private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or quad share bunk-style compartments.
Coach connections depart from Queenstown and Te Anau.
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for full excursion details, coach connections and other Real Journeys excursions.
Doubtful Sound Coach & Overnight Cruises - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$435.00 - $725.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$218.00 - $363.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Delicious picnic lunches available for purchase for day 1 (if pre-ordered).
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 30 September 2017 and are per person based on a twin-share cabin on the Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise departing Queenstown or Te Anau. Child rates apply for 1-14 yrs. Infants (0-12 mths) carried free of charge if sleeping in a cot, otherwise child rates apply. Due to space limitations cots can be used in twin cabins only. If cancelling/ amending a booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 5 days prior to departure.