1 / 24
Mondillo Vineyards is located between Bendigo Station; a merino sheep station (ranch) and the Bendigo Historic gold mining Reserve.
With over 24 years in the Central Otago wine industry, a passion for their vineyard, an inherent love of the environment, and a desire to produce exquisite wines year after year are the driving forces behind owners, Ally & Domenic Mondillo.
Visits to Mondillo are by prior appointment only, to ensure that our attention can be focused on you. The Mondillo team has a wealth of knowledge about the area, the local wine industry, will offer you a personal tour of the vineyard, the opportunity to taste the wines, and an up-close experience with ‘Roger’ the Merino Ram!
SWNZ Member. Contact us: email@example.com
Mondillo, 370 Bendigo Loop Road, Bendigo, Tarras, Central Otago, 9383, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- By prior appointment only
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- From Queenstown Airport - 55 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- NA - Rural Location
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 70 minutes from Queenstown / 20 minutes from Wanaka
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Wine available for purchase