1 / 10
Our exhibitions and activities tell the stories of this region and include visual art, social history, maori stories and science.
2016 highlights include the majestic waka Te Winika; the blockbuster touring exhibition Da Vinci Mechanics (27 Feb- 29 May) and For us They Fell a WW1 centennary exhibition. Our galleries exhibit a rich blend of artworks from touring exhibitions and the museum’s own collections and Exscite and Planet Warriors, provide fun, hands-on science entertainment for families.
ArtsPost is located in one of Hamilton's heritage buildings. This former Post Office is now a retail art and design store, and three galleries. ArtsPost is regularly updated with new art on sale from established and emerging New Zealand artists.
Waikato Museum and ArtsPost, 1 Grantham Street, Hamilton, Central City, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3204, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 5pm open daily except Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Free city bus stops outside. 10-15 minute walk from Hamilton Transport Centre
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central City
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Free admission to most galleries. Charges apply for some touring exhibitions, Exscite and Planet Warriors. Visit our website for details