1 / 9
The Waitomo region is home to unforgettable sightseeing attractions. Enjoy the world famous boat ride under thousands of magical glowworms and become a part of over 125 years of cultural and natural history. Our expert guides will draw you into this awesome environment, sharing the Caves' historical and geological significance.
World renowned and a magnet for both local and overseas visitors, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves occupy a high placing in the New Zealand vacation wish-list.
More than 30 million years ago, the legend of Waitomo began with the creation of limestone at the bottom of the ocean. Now these limestone formations stand as one of New Zealand's most inspiring natural wonders and a must-see destination.
Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Caves Road, Otorohanga, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3977, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7 days. Aranui cave is closed on Christmas Day (25th December). Tours depart every half hour: 9am -5pm. From Labour Weekend to Easter Monday: 9am - 5.30pm. (There is one additional tour at 8pm from 26 December - 28 February). Tours depart daily - 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$49.00 - $95.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Waitomo Cave: Adult $49.00 Child (4-14 yrs inclusive) $22.00 Child (3 yrs & under) Free of Charge Family (2 adults / 2 children*) $121.00 Most Popular Combo – Glowworm Cave & Ruakuri Cave Adult $87.00 Child (4 -14 yrs inclusive) $32.00 Child (3 yrs & under) Free of Charge Family (2 adults / 2 children*) $188.00 Triple Cave Combo – Glowworm Cave & Ruakuri & Aranui Caves Adult $95.00 Child (4 -14 yrs inclusive) $42.00 Child (3 yrs & under) Free of Charge Family (2 adults / 2 children)