1 / 9
Catlins Mohua Park offers extreme privacy, environmentally friendly, self-contained cottages centrally located in the Catlins. The cottages are luxurious, energy-efficient units. Each cottage overlooks farmland and forest landscape of the Catlins River Valley and are nestled into the the edge of a private 8 hectare conservation forest reserve. The reserve is particularly rich in birds and has a variety of walks and picnic areas.
Nearby is the Catlins River Track for walking, birdwatching, photography and fishing. Your host offer indivdualised guided tours and walks as well as home-cooked meals on request.
All meals prepared with homegrown produce, free range meats.
Catlins Mohua Park Eco Accommodation, 744 Catlins Valley Road, Tawanui, Owaka, Clutha, 9586, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 8pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5 hours to Dunedin or Invercargill airports
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 hour to Balclutha
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes to Owaka
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$225.00 - $285.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $30 surcharge for one night stays, $30 per extra guest in cottage