1 / 19
3 bedroom homestead, fully functional kitchen plus a BBQ. Mobile reception for Spark and Vodafone. Sleeps 6.
Also available for extended family is a one bedroom cottage listed separately. 2 night minimum stay.
River on the boundary good trout fishing and a great swimming hole nearby. Quite an array of exotic animals. Department of Conservation bush walks to the popular Pinnacles further up the valley.
We also offer several activities that are available to guests.
* History tour through the old buildings - 30 mins
* Horse ride for children - 30 mins
* Llama trekking along the old tram track - 90 mins
Please inquire when booking extra charges apply
Devcich Historic Farmstead - Farm stay, 764C Kauaeranga Valley Road, Thames, Kauaeranga Valley, Thames, Coromandel, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Check in 3 p.m to 6 p.m. Check out 10 a.m.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 mins from town
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Jan - Feb)||(Sep - Dec)|
|Por noche||$250.00||$200.00 - $220.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Cleaning $60 per stay
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please remove shoes, no smoking inside, no parties, and definitely no pets. Guests are free to roam around the buildings but preferably not into the paddocks where the animals are unless accompanied by the host. Some fences are electric, and electric tapes across some farm gates. Normal farm rule regarding gates, if its closed, please close again.