1 / 2
Mountains Edge Cabins consists of eight cabins; it is a lovely old camp that was historically built for the power station workers in the 1960’s. Originally the old workingman’s hostel for the Monowai Power station.
It is self-catering accommodation with full kitchen facilities. The cabins rooms have either a double beds or there is 2 available with 2 x single beds. There is also a shower/toilet block with a great supply of gas hot water.
We have a large outside entertaining space with a great fire to sit around in evenings.
Our newly renovated cookhouse is the ideal weekend getaway for families and is an ideal base if your interest is Hunting, Fishing, Tramping, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Caving, & Boating
Visit the Monowai Power Stat
Mountains Edge Cabins, 75 Turbine Drive, Monowai Village, Monowai, Manapouri, Fiordland, 9682, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5hrs to Invercargill Airport, 2hrs to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus at Te Anau, Winton, Invercargill
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Driving Times 45 Mins to Te Anau, 35 mins to Tuatapere
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones