1 / 4
Introducing the Most Famous Swing in the World - and we don’t say that lightly. It’s big, it’s bad and it’s loud (if you consider every shriek of every person who’s had a go). Swing by yourself or tandem with a friend - forwards, backwards, upside down - you choose. You’ll complete the 300m arc, bellowing at the top of your lungs, wanting to do it all over again once you’re back on solid ground.
While you're at our Nevis Playground you might as well try New Zealand's Highest Bungy as well!
Nevis Swing, Cnr of Camp and Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:40AM until 2:40PM
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes (no public access)
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Tandem Swing and NZ Student (with ID)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and Under MUST have parental consent) Weight: Min 35kg - Max 220kg Clothing Requirements: PLEASE dress warmly. Even on the warmest of winter days you should take a jacket and wear multiple layers (long sleeves and long pants are recommended) since the weather on site can be very different to that in town. Also, please wear appropriate covered footwear. UGG boots are not ideal for jumping so please do not wear these. Travel Time: Allow 4 hours r