With over fifty years of experience in customized trips to New Zealand, you are assured your vacation will run smoothly with the most appropriate accommodations, activities and destinations chosen specifically for you.
As an English/Italian living in New Zealand, our office understands your requirements. Family, fishing, nature, honeymoons and adventure are what we do best. Let us share with you why we feel so lucky to live in this island paradise.
New Zealand Encounters, Bayview Suite, 91 Centennial Drive, Mercury Bay, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 08.00am to 08.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6.4 Km's
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5.4 Km's
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5.4 Km's
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$5,000.00 - $150,000.00|
- Otros cargos:
- We design to our clients budgets their vacations in New Zealand
- Más información sobre precios:
- To confirm your trip arrangements, New Zealand Encounters & Travel Ltd. requires a minimum deposit of 20% of the total package cost. This deposit is non refundable. The full payment is required 60 days prior to arrival. If a booking is made less than 60 days before tour commencement, then payment is required in full at the time of booking. All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars. Prices include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 15%. Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card. If we are making domestic airline reservations on your behalf then full payment is required at the time of booking and airline terms and conditions apply. Included in your trip costing is our normal operating costs such as charges and fees for research, itinerary preparation, arrangement costing, etc. As arrangements for each entire tour as specified in the itineries represent a complete package of arrangements, an itemization of costs will not be rendered. Payment of a deposit will indicate an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and/or passenger. FINAL DOCUMENTS AND COURIER CHARGES When all arrangements are completed, a final daily planner will be e mailed. Should you request hard copies prior to arrival an additional cost of $60.00 for courier fee will be added to your invoice for us to send this overseas. However we do not recommend this as the pack is large and therefore normally placed in checked luggage which if gets delayed can caused problems on arrival. Our Company Representative meeting you upon arrival will hand our Welcome Pack at the Airport with all that you will need for the duration of your vacation. AMENDMENTS Once a trip has been confirmed, one amendment is permitted. Any further amendments instigated by the client incur a $100.00 per amendment fee due to the considerable communication, labour and sundry expenses involved. TRAVEL INSURANCE It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance. This is to cover you in case you need to cancel your trip or make any emergency emendments during your holiday. WARNING: Under New Zealand law it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to sue anyone if you are injured. In addition, New Zealand's accident compensation scheme provides only limited assistance to visitors to New Zealand who are injured. We strongly recomend that all visitors to New Zealand have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including medical treatment cover, before undertaking their trip. EXCLUSIONS : To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damage to your property, disruption to travel plans, or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumers Gaurantees Act 1993. For more information see www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz 20% of the total cost of the package is non-refundable. If you cancel but you are able to travel again within 12 months, the non-refundable deposit will be credited to your next trip.