1 / 8
Stalk big Red Stags through Poronui's native beech forest and across scrub-covered hills, paddle in streams and crawl around fallen logs to get into the perfect position to take your shot at a bucket-list animal. The terrain is challenging but achievable and the hunt is always exciting. Our experienced guides are passionate and knowledgeable and will lead you on the adventure of a lifetime.
Share your hunting stories around the fireplace with like-minded people while chef prepares your hearty dinner. Accommodation options include a private villa, the Lodge or camping pods with a few luxuries.
Part what makes Poronui different is that you can shoot five New Zealand North Island deer species; Red Stag, Sika, Fallow and Rusa, in one place.
Poronui Hunting, Taharua Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 50 minutes to Taupo airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes to Taupo town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$6,100.00 - $11,800.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Prices are per person and include four nights share twin accommodation and four days guided hunting
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates are indicative only as hunting packages depend on trophy fees of animals taken during the trip. All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. Hunting packages are subject to availability.