1 / 7
On the mighty Mokihinui River and at the northern end of the world-famous Old Ghost Road we are an oasis of rustic elegance. Mountain-biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, gold-panning and four-wheel driving are just outside the door. Walking tracks range from peaceful strolls through the deep bush of our private 100 acres, or deep multi-day adventures, including NZ's longest single track ride, in the thousands of hectares of conservation land surrounding us. Our five guestrooms, each with en-suite, provide deep comfort and unique "tree house lofts." The main lodge's open stone fireplace, exposed beams and massive red beech dining tables take you back to a simpler time. In the high season we offer a licensed cafe for guests and visitors alike.
Rough and Tumble Bush Lodge, Mokihinui Road, Seddonville, Westport, West Coast, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days. Advance reservations required.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 50 minutes north of Westport Airport (WSZ)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes/50km north of Westport
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$210.00 - $310.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Includes continental breakfast.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Guest rooms can accommodate up to four people. Rates include continental breakfast. See http://www.roughandtumble.co.nz/accommodation for complete rate information.