We are located 45 mins out of Wanaka in a place called Makarora that is nesteled amongst the snow capped mountains and lush rain forest of the World Heritage listed Mount Aspiring National Park,a wilderness experience like no other.
We are a family owned and operated company that has deep family and cultural heritage in the Makarora and Wanaka areas. Let us take you on a personalised wilderness journey deep into the timeless land of the Wilkin and Makarora Valleys. From fast paced shallow water jet boating and thrilling scenic helicopter rides to classic backcountry walks, or combine all three for a great value Fly-Walk-Jetboat Combo, the internationally reknown - "Siberia and other Wilderness Adventure" A must do for any visitor.
Wilkin River Jets & Backcountry Helicopters, Cnr Rata Rd, Makarora, Wanaka, 9346, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office hours: 8:30am - 6pm, 7 days per week. Departures on demand.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 Hours from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 mins to Wanaka
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$110.00 - $415.00|