1 / 18
You’ll be amazed by the variety of adventures and stunning scenery as we share the iconic locations and best-kept secrets of the North Island of New Zealand. The 'Kauri' explores the sub-tropical north, unique volcanic terrain, white sandy beaches, Maori culture, geothermal areas, underground cave systems and arguably the best mountain day-hike in New Zealand.
The ‘Kauri’ suits people of a wide range of fitness levels and outdoor experience. Typically hikes on the ‘Kauri’ trip take two to four hours to complete, with the exception being the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, which requires around seven hours, but there are shorter alternatives if you prefer.
Active Adventures - Ultimate North Island Adventure 'Kauri' - 11 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, with emergency after hour contact available
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- The tour starts and ends in Auckland,, NZ. We can also pick up from our joining hotel
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Prices are approximate conversion of our published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Further pricing information:
- Please contact us for further details