1 / 7
Mangatanoika Hot Springs - Overnight Guided Walk - Hawkes Bay - Kaweka Ranges
Visit one of the hidden jewels of Hawkes Bay. Just a three hour trek along the beautiful Mohaka River brings you to DOC's Te Puia Lodge where you will spend the night. Great trout fishing.
A short walk upstream brings us to the thermal pools. A therapeutic rest and a dive into the cool Mohaka beside is truly invigorating!
Keen fisherman return via the river, as an alternative up to Makino Trig and back along the ridge.
Complete the trip with another rest, this time in the Mangatutu Hot Springs at Blue Gum car park.
Mangatanoika Hot Springs Overnight Tramp - Kaweka Forest Park, Hawkes Bay, 430 Tukituki Road, RD 10, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Up to 2 hrs from Napier Airport - transport to start of track included.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Up to 2hrs from Napier coach station - transport to start of track included.
- Proximity to town:
- Up to 2hrs from Napier i-Site - transport to start of track included.
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- 15% deposit required on booking.