1 / 5
Cosy cottage for your action packed/relaxation holiday in beautiful Wanaka.
Independent, split level accommodation with double bed, toilet/shower, kitchen/living and all essentials (coffee machine, microwave, toaster etc); bedding and towels provided.
Available short term during summer (Oct.- April) for max. 2 people, or long term during winter (e.g. May - Oct).
Approx. 30-45 min. walk from center of town, a 5 minute stroll to the lake and beaches and a couple of min. from top quality mountain biking trails. The garden sauna is available upon arrangement.
The studio is part of a boutique mountain guiding business and your hosts can give you plenty of advice about activities on land, water or in the air as well as cultural experiences.
Alpinism Studio Cottage Wanaka, 11 Rimu Lane, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am - 6 pm 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 min. from Wanaka, 1 hr from Queenstown, 5-6 hrs from Christchurch
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2.5 km, approx. 30-45 min. walk, a couple of min. to drive to bus stop at i-site
- Proximity to town:
- 2.5 km, approx. 30-45 min. walk, a couple of min. to drive
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Per night||$120.00 - $140.00||$100.00 - $120.00|
- Other charges:
- electricity + gas for winter tenants (long term 3-4 months)
- Further pricing information:
- we are dog sitting occasionally, so there could be a dog on the property, but he/she will be fenced off from guests