1 / 6
Explore some of the most scenic landscapes in New Zealand's South Island by bike on our 6 day fully supported Alps to Ocean Cycle tour. Encounter the majesty of New Zealand's highest peak, Aoraki, Mt Cook, the sweeping tussocklands of the Mackenzie Country, and the flowing rivers, vineyards and farmland of the Waitaki Valley as you cycle towards the historic and vibrant coastal town of Oamaru on the Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail.
Included is 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners; 5 nights hotel/motel en-suite accommodation; professional qualified driver/guide; 2 professional guides/drivers on trips with 8 or more people; private vehicle transport; water and snacks while cycling; concession fees paid to the Department of Conservation.
Alps to Ocean Cycle Tour | Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Talk to us about our airport and motel pickups
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Single Supplement & Optional bike hire
- Further pricing information:
- Please refer to our booking Terms and Conditions on our website for full details