Biking doesn't get any more epic than in New Zealand. Or more beautiful. On a bike, you're in the middle of it all. Ever-changing natural beauty through your sunglasses. Ocean mist in your face. Island-fresh air in your lungs to complement that bit of sweat on your brow. The sheep have it made here. This week, they aren't the only ones.
- Epic biking at its best in one of the world's greatest outdoor playgrounds
- Glaciers, rain forests and crashing ocean coastline
- Travel by train across the South Island
- Dramatic varied scenery, finishing in a Pinot-growing wine region
- Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand