1 / 4
We offer Harley Davidson Rentals throughout New Zealand from October through to May, and later into winter on the North Island and the Coromandel. The Coromandel's stunning coastline, rich history and diverse landscapes make it a great place to explore by motorbike.
We have depots in Coromandel, Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown. We have a fleet of 15 late model Harley Davidsons to choose from including several Ultra Classics.
Rentals are a minimum of a day rental, up to as many days as you wish. New Zealand roads are known as motorcycling heaven for riders from throughout the world.
We can provide helmets, jackets and gloves, all you need to turn up with is your driving licence showing your qualification to ride a motorbike.
Bularangi Motorbikes - Coromandel Harley Davidson Rentals, 12 Waitete Road, Waihi, Coromandel, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 0800 to 1800 hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 150kms to Auckland Airport, 70 kms to Tauranga Airport, 80 kms to Hamilton Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 1 km for Waihi town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$260.00 - $350.00|
- Other charges:
- Insurance excess / bond $3,000 per bike per hire taken as a credit card swipe
- Further pricing information:
- Anyone hiring a motorbike from Bularangi Motorbikes MUST hold a full motorcycle driving licence