1 / 9
Brothers James and Matt Dicey combine ethical viticulture with minimalist wine making techniques to craft wine in partnership with the Roman Goddess of Agriculture. A relationship shaping the most beautiful expression of the land that mankind can create with nature – exceptional wines that hero worship the vineyard they come from. These wines are adorned in the art work of James wife, Odelle Morshuis to celebrate all those “artists” involved in capturing this moment in time and space.
Ceres Wines, 128 Cairnmuir Road, RD2, Cromwell, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Mon - Fri: daily, Weekends - occasionally
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 mins to Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 mins Cromwell
- Proximity to town:
- 7mins Cromwell, 40 mins Wanaka, 30 Mins Alexandra, 40 Mins Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- NO Charge for tasting, wines range in price from $21 - $65/bottle
- Further pricing information:
- You must be legally able to purchase alcohol (18+yrs)...